Apex Remove PDF Restrictions is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Remove PDF restrictions integrated with simple but effective interface. Application allows adding and removing PDF password and page permission. You can control several permission options like document printing, content copying for accessibility, content copying, page extraction, content copying, annotation, documents assembling, content modifying, commenting and more. You can set user and owner password for security purpose. Program offer you to set encryption technique like 128 and 40 bits. You can mange page resolution setting into different way like low and high. Tool permitted you to create effective file name by using suffix and prefix options.
* Application allows adding and removing PDF password and page permissions.
* You can set as well as release PDF password on PDF document.
* You can work with user and owner password.
* You can change PDF page permissions setting like printing, copying, editing, modifying, annotation, assembling, accessibility, commenting etc.
* You can perform operation into batch mode.
* You can change page resolution setting.
* You can work with encryption technique.
* You can set suffix and prefix with resultant file name.
* You can work with both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* You can work all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 7, 8 etc.
Apex Remove PDF Restrictions (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 3.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.